About the Treatment
Vampire Facial® is a safe, non-surgical procedure to improve these signs of aging:
- Skin color has become grayer because of less blood flow
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox
- Skin texture has become less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, “tired”, or “droopy”. The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in children and young adults of every skin color) has faded to a dull gray?
With the Vampire Facial®, growth factors, combined with microneedling, turn on the skin’s healing mechanisms, leading to a decrease in fine lines and wrinkles, increased elasticity and firmness, smoother texture and younger color.
You may have tried some of these other ways of rejuvenating your face:
- Skin creams and facial peels which may be helpful but not strong enough to rejuvenate the skin adequately.
- Retin A® and other prescription medication (like hydroquinone) my improve texture; however results may be minimal and slow to be realized.
- Hyaluronic Acid fillers restore volume but do not increase firmness.
How it Works?
Vampire Facial® incorporates the use of a microneedling device, Skin Pen® by Bellus Medical, which glides on top of your scars in combination with your own PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma): during this short 45 minute procedure, Dr. Jen will first apply a safe compounded painless numbing cream to your scars then will prepare your PRP in front of you. After the PRP is prepared, the Skin Pen will glide along your scars while microscopic needles “aerate” your skin as our PRP is allowed to soak into all these microscopic puncture holes that the Skin Pen® created.
Microneedling devices have microscopic needles which cannot be seen that rapidly “aerate” the top layer of our scars to allow for PRP to get deep into the lower important layers of our skin so that our own PRP can heal the skin from within and regenerate your own fresh youthful skin thus removing unsightly scars.
PRP is a powerful concentrated volume of growth factors, your own platelets which are used in turn to “regenerate” your bodies’ skin, collagen, and nerves. Thus, your body’s own healing process triggers the regrowth of new tissue and blood flow to recreate younger tissues.
Finally, you apply the patented unique cream, Altar® to enhance the effect of the Vampire Facial® procedure and maintain its benefits long-term.
There is no downtime. There is redness and slight bleeding which is manageable with holding pressure. No bandages or bandaids required.
For 24 hours after Vampire Facial®, avoid strenuous exercise, alcohol intake, and exposure to extensive heat/sun.
Vampire Facial Treatment of Stretch marks
"I know that my stretch marks are a sign that I gave life. Therefore, I never let them define me. However, after getting the Vampire Facial they faded a great deal. I feel like my body is mine again. They're no longer the first thing you notice. I am."
Get in touch with us and we will answer any questions you may have.