Do you wish there was a non-pharmaceutical way to treat erectile dysfunction?
So you wish there was a way to rejuvenate your sex life and your marriage?
Do you suffer with:
- Decreased sensation (& pleasure)?
- Inability to achieve firmness during relations?
- Difficulty maintaining firmness until your partner is satisfied?
- Trouble maintaining firmness during relations?
- Decrease in size (often seen with normal aging?
- An angle that causes pain or inability to have relations? (Peyronie’s Disease)
- Family relations strained because of any of the above problems?
Possible Benefits of the Priapus Shot® Procedure:
- Drug free
- Enjoy sexual relations on the day of procedure
- Increased sensitivity
- Increased desire
- Larger girth & length
- Almost instantaneous results
- Fast & relatively painless
- Better, healthier sex
- Improved relations & stronger family
Commonly Asked Questions?
How does it work?
The Priapus Shot® procedure is a quick, usually painless, 20 minute, nonsurgical procedure. The Priapus Shot® procedure begins with numbing the penis and then a simple blood draw. Then using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma (PRP) is extracted from your blood and then injected into the shaft & into the head of the penis. There is no recovery time and the results are almost immediate in some men. Full results appear in 2 -3 months.
Who can get it?
Dr. Jen will help determine if this procedure could work for you and your family. Men both on and off testosterone replacement, those with diabetes, young, & old can often benefit from the Priapus Shot® procedure. The procedure could lead to lower doses of erectile meds but may not always allow their discontinuation. Smokers may get less results. Size improvements occur less reliably.
Research showed that all 7 steps of the Priapus Shot® protocol for treating Peyronie’s Disease can often lead to dramatic improvement with a straighter and firmer erection. The Priapus Shot® procedure uses science shown by research to (1) decease inflammation, (2) increase circulation, (3) remodel scar tissue. Dr. Jen can tailor make this protocol for you.
Results can vary from person to person and no procedure works for all people.
(Aesthetics/PRP/IV Nutrient services)
Get in touch with us and we will answer any questions you may have.